Thursday, July 9, 2009

First Chapter: Introduction a.k.a Background

ehem...ehem...

assalamualaikum....

Was late to class and being the top 3 late comers and sitting at the back of the class (a real painful to my eyes)...what a Thursday morning~~whew~~ well ....here a brief about my only self..I'm Nadia or better known as Nur Nadia Naim a final semester student of ED220 Uitm Sek 17 born in a historical city of Melaka ...

As this a CALL class, I feel like I'm an infant in this technolgy...never ever think I'm going to write a blog (now it a MUST!!), learn the Hot Potatoe la and what-so-ever things that definitely alien to me...errr....(hope my students don't across mine =P) Well~~here comes the first task of the semester.....

Software??!!!

Dr Idzham had asked us to explain whatever we know about this thing...hmmmm.....(taking a deep breath and tryng to browse my brain) Last night went to Summit USJ and came across a lot of software CDs (of course the pirate ones)...that were examples of what is a software~~~isn't it right sir?!! (not bad...at least i know that were softwares...) I think which is on my very personal thought a software is kind of "programme" or the application(better word) used in a PC...like for example ADOBE, Windows (is it??!! errrr..) and etc...

Hardware??!!!

Another q's by a very dedicated Dr Idzaham....errr......again searching for relevant info from Mr Brain~~~~~ I used to have lots of of problem with this harware in my PC.... Is it about the system in the PC??!! Like for example motherboard, hard disk..etc..etc... that are the hardwares... (not bad arr my knowlwdge on this) At least I have the "Basic" ones...
Credits to Miss J or now Mdm J for introducing this to me in semester 1...(at least I know it's not a waste to be here almost 4 years)

Ever used technology during practicum???!!!

Well~~~~it's the most easiest way to teach the students...gained their attention and of course saved my time (esp when the lecturer or the mentor came to supervise)....I loved using this technology and never missed a chance to book the AV room for my classes...For me, it's kind of an interactive way to avoid them from losing their attention span....

Whew~~~that's the end of the requirement list by Dr Idzaham and my very first entry of the blog....It's not bad writing and expressing your feeling here huh...!! well...hope you enjoy as I am...See ya in the next chapter...!!!! Adios...!!!

1 comment: